Transpersonal therapy goes beyond personality it looks at the person as a whole being and, helps us to find meaning and purpose in our lives, it uses the challenges we are facing as an impetus for growth and a greater sense of balance and integrity in our lives.
Birthing Rites Australia is located at the corner of Spring and Denison Street above Jax Tyres.
The closest carparks would be the library carpark on Spring Street or Eastpoint Shopping Centre. Parking is metered on most streets but there is free 1 to 2 hour parking on the south end of Denison Street, the west end of Ebley Street and Mill Hill Road.
I may assist you to:
- Take charge of your life
- Be present, vital and joyful
- Live and love your life
- Let go of out dated beliefs
- Release painful emotions that stand in your way
- Help you attain emotional and mental clarity
- Achieve confidence to live the life you always dreamed of
- Release fears
- Uncover your natural strengths and resources
- Relax into your authentic self
- Discover your greatest self
If you are willing and ready for a change, you can start now.
Through a mindful and compassionate inquiry into places where you feel blocked, Petrina can help you extinguish negative patterns, and recognise and express your true gifts in the world.
My specialties include:
- Helping you to have more fulfilling relationships
- Expand your creativity
- Overcoming addictive patterns
- Acquiring the career you desire
- Releasing negative emotions such as fears, anxiety and sadness
- Developing your self-esteem
- Experiencing greater personal growth
I am a compassionate and highly skilled Counsellor, Art Therapist and Healer with extensive experience. I am an active member of the Australian Counselling Association, and the Mental Health Academy. I have worked in a diverse range of settings including the public, education, and private sectors. I specialise in providing effective therapeutic support to adolescents and adults.
I provide a nonjudgmental and respectful environment for my clients to explore their concerns. I am dedicated to helping people define their personal needs, and reach their counselling goals. I like to support my clients to overcome their challenges and build a strong, secure platform for transformation and personal development. Counselling allows people the opportunity to develop profound insight into who they are, why they behave in certain ways, and most importantly the potential pathways to change.
I have spent 30 years studying and experiencing human individuality which has taken me through interesting and challenging terrain both internally and externally.
My life journey has been humbling.. It has allowed me to walk in many shoes and gifted me with the ability to navigate through unseen worlds of darkness, confusion and pain with the highest intention to bring light, understanding and healing.
Diploma Transpersonal Counseling
Reiki Master Teacher
Certified NLP Practitioner
Certified NLP Coach
I want to be intuitive, more spiritual and shine!
We are all intuitive, spiritual and have our own innate wisdom
.OK so the conversation goes like this “Wow she/he looks amazing, I don’t know what it is but there’s something really special about her/him, they kind of have this sparkly peaceful confidence, yes I definitely want what they’ve got”.
Well the good news is, it’s not about being slimmer, taller, and richer or being born with perfect bone structure it’s all about you and what you are already blessed with and, enticing those sparkly bits, that I know you have, to come out and play.
Let’s get familiar with the vibe!
Have you ever had a moment when everything seemed to line up for you? A moment of bliss while watching a sunset, a baby laugh, sitting in nature, your pet look at you with unconditional love. A moment when a smile touched you so deep inside that you felt a tear at the corner of your eye. A moment of peaceful, surrender and trust, as you just drifted into sleep. Those are the moments and feelings that we want more of in our life. That is when our physical aligns with our spiritual and we are living our spiritual life with an open heart.
To live your spiritual life with an open heart is to bring all of you here in this moment! Call in all the parts that make up you and be here now. I’m not talking about when you meet that special someone, or when you get home, or when you’re on holiday, I really mean now reading this message from me to you. Just take a minute breathe in and out and bring yourselves here, to this moment. How did that feel?
Let’s get our wings on!
At first it may seem awkward navigating around with your environment and you will need to consciously use your wings of awareness but after a time it will come naturally to be present in your own beauty and the beauty that surrounds you. There is an abundance of support and information around us and we can tap into it, no matter where we are.
This is some of the territory we may visit;
- Your exquisite dream life
- Intuition and where in your life do you hear the whispers
- Your creativity and how it likes to communicate with you
- Mindfulness – the art of consciously bringing awareness to your here-and-now experience, with openness, interest and receptiveness
- You’ll be The One
- living with a spiritual open heart
- to be fully present, here and now
- to become aware of what you’re attracting
- to become more connected to yourself, to others and to the world around you
- to increase self-awareness
- to increase pleasant experiences
- to learn the distinction between you and your thoughts
- to have more direct contact with the world, rather than living through your thoughts
- to learn that everything changes; that thoughts and feelings come and go like the weather
- to have more balance, less emotional volatility
- to experience more calm and peacefulness
- to develop self-acceptance and self-compassion
I don’t know where to start
Congratulations if you’re reading this page. You’ve found the road to addiction recovery. This journey of recovery will lead you home to living a fully functional life, because awareness is the most valuable resource you havet. It takes awareness and courage to admit you have an addiction that you are unable to control without help.
I know this because I was an addict. My story of addiction may have a different substance but the shame, guilt, hopelessness, despair, failure, anxiety, humiliation, rejection and loneliness are all the same. Through awareness and self-realisation I now know that part of the reason I went down that path is to gift others with insight, compassion, understanding and courage.
I will support you through this journey and together we will:
- identify the behavior and personal beliefs that are sabotaging your way of living
- explore issues around addiction and understand why you feel the way you do
- get to know what your triggers around addiction and change them
- practise mindfulness to bring awareness and put you back in control
- uncover your own resources to better manage anxiety and stress
- shift your focus from addiction to wellness
- your body and mind becomes balanced
- you will start to laugh and smile again
- you will sleep better
- you don’t have to go through all the work of obtaining your addiction or hiding it
- you will have more money and energy
- you will hold your head up high and look people in the eye without fear and shame
- you will mature emotionally and intellectually
- you will love yourself and be proud of your achievements